Cumartesi

Filmlerden CANLI fotoğraflar 1. Bölüm :) Müthiş ötesi bir çalışma...

“Things could be better, Lloyd. Things could be a whole lot better.” Shining (1980)



“I have your disease in me now.” Blue Velvet (1986)


 “Oh, we got both kinds. We got country and western.” Blues Brothers (1980)


“Fuckin’ Dante… poetry-writing faggot! Piece of shit, motherfucker!”  Se7en (1995)



 Whenever I hear the word ‘culture’, I bring out my checkbook.” Le mépris (1963)

 “There’s nothing like the movies. Usually, when you see women, they’re dressed. But put them in a movie, and you see their backsides.” Le mépris (1963)

 “I like gods. I like them very much. I know exactly how they feel.” Le mépris (1963)

 “You like all of me? My mouth? My eyes? My nose? And my ears?” Le mépris (1963)


“You’re no messiah. You’re a movie of the week. You’re a fucking t-shirt, at best.” Se7en (1995)

 “That’s a fountain of conversation there, buddy. That’s a geyser.” Fargo (1996)

 “We can stop, get pancakes and then we’ll get laid, alright?” Fargo (1996)

 “Well, that’s, that’s, I’m not gonna go inta, inta … see, I just need money.” Fargo (1996)

 How can you trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders? The man can’t even trust his own pants.” 
Once Upon a Time in the West (1968)


“Yeah, go on. Play Harmonica. Play, so you can’t bullshit.” Once Upon a Time in the West (1968)


“Happy now, asshole? What’s with you people? Ya fuckin’ imbeciles!”
Fargo (1996) 


 Ma’am, I answered your question. I answered the darned… I’m cooperatin’ here!”
Fargo (1996)

Stéphane Audran in La femme infidèle (1969)


 “When you hear a strange sound, drop to the ground.” Once Upon a Time in the West (1968)


The last man who told me that … is buried out there.” Once Upon a Time in the West (1968)


kaynak site

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder